Monday 21 September 2015

Day Two - You are not a coincidence

Okay, so I am thrown out of my pace, but anyway, here it it, my thought for day 2, which is not much.

Day Two: You are not a coincidence

In the second day, there are not much enlightenment for me. Either I am a smart ass know-it-all, or that the second chapter is too general. I believe since long ago that nothing in this world is coincidence, so neither do humans. If, we happen just because we happened to happen, I don't think we will search for our life purpose. The consciousness that we are created for a reason has been implanted deep into our mind, and that's, I think, the work of the greater force.

Thing is, yes, perhaps even though I am made for a reason, I often not realized that something made for a specific purpose is not meant to be perfect - it just created to fulfill it's purpose. And with that purpose, come every shape that suits it. There is no way a saw can be made less sharp that people need not avoided it - if that's the case, it wouldn't be able to cut wood. When I couldn't even accept my imperfectness even though God made me to be like this, then less would I be willing to accept others.

Maybe, the sharp-mouthed people, like myself, exist for the sake of people for whom soft words cannot get through their head. I am not making excuses, but try as I might, I cannot hide a certain degree of sharpness in my words, and there are people who are thankful for it.

What else can't I accept in myself?

I am curt, cynical, not naturally cheerful or sociable, a pervert and ...twisted. I learned along the way to be more likable, but even now I have difficulty to smile sweetly and when I smile my friends told me it is sinister. Like a smirk. And they said it suits me very well. Because of that perhaps, I am a bit hard to approach and never feel really belong to a group and feel different/treated different.

Appearance-wise, I am over-weight, in the border of obesity. And I am still 23. And I have no strong self-control regarding food. And those big boobs ... how the hell did big boobs trend started, anyway?!

Well, there are things about me that people hope to have even though I think it is bad. I cannot say which is bad or good and is there an absolute point where it is our given condition and which we should change. I think we should always change for the better but be thankful for who we are anyway.
I am pretty vain after all huh? Not much complaint!
Yanni.

No comments:

Post a Comment