Wednesday 30 September 2015

Day Five

Day Five : Viewing life from God's perspective

What do you think your life is?

I never consider that one sentence can define how you live your life. I always thing about people's idea about life is philosophical and can be applied to everybody at different times or situations. I never think everyone has a fixed personal favorite.

Mine is," Life is a game." You have a purpose, you "win" by achieving the purpose and your objectives, you have competitor and other people playing the game with you, and you've got to plan a strategy about how you plan to play.

I have been asking my friends about theirs, and I find out it really is reflecting their personality and how they life. It is so much true that I start reflecting about how I live my life. It seems that my life is constructed with goals, and I am more competitive than I have ever realized.
And that I am relying on my own strength so much I refuse to give in to the outer pressure. Wow. And of course, game is intended to be enjoyed, so I tried to make it as enjoyable and fun as possible.

Don't know if it's a flawed view or what, but I am shocked to find how it closely reflected my way of living.

And what did God think about our life?

I never considered that we must live with God's perspective. Anyhow you think about it, it's bizarre, how can we understand what God is thinking about? His mind is so high up our own's. 
But, now I think about it, the notable characters in the Bible DO live according to God's plan. They know God's plan - for them and their surrounding. 

That's how they can do His will without much protests. 

Yes, God made us and have a purpose for each one of us, but He has some main goals of putting us through life, according to the book. Life is a test, a trust, and a temporary post. 

It's a series of test to make us higher and better, developing our character. 
It's a trust in the meaning that we need to use what's given to us in the fullest. 

So, if life is tests and trust at the same time, we must live with our head stand high because we are trusted with taking on the tests. We must use what's given to use to solve our tests as best as possible. 

I know about tests. I feel it all the time. Tests are used to measure us up/. To remind us our flaws, and to show us our priority. So they said that because of this task, our life, each second of it matters. Because we are continuously tested, tried. 

Now, about trust. 
All of our possessions, talents, and even ourselves, personality and character, are God's that are trusted ti us - it's our turn to use it wisely. I never think about my "trust" to use for God's purpose. I think our task with what's trusted to  us is to simply keep it, use it for good, and make it flourish. 

I never think that particular talents are planted inside of us for a specific purpose. But it seems like it is. 

We have to treat every single thing we possess with utmost care - because that's not ours. And every single second of our lifes cautiously. 

I wonder, did how I arrange my money really could crash with how God plan to use it? I hope not.

Yanni
29 September 

No comments:

Post a Comment