Thursday 17 September 2015

Day One

Purpose Driven Life Day 1 : All things started from God

From a long time ago I have been struggling with this question : 

If it's only God that could determine the ultimate goal of our life for us, then how about our goals? Can't we have goals?
How if we have our own goals, plans, dreams and ambition? Did we chunk ours to only live for God? What a miserable life it sounds like! Not all people who come to God is empty-handed and need 'guidance' and are okay with anything God tells them because they don't have anything in mind anyway.

Actually, that was not a ling time ago. It was when I am still a lot younger in mind, though. When life is amazing and I have all the years in front of me. When I haven't taste defeat, when all things are still enjoyable even though I can't meet my objectives. Yeah, I have plans, but not like my plans matter.

Well.

I haven't learned yet that human's wish and goals and need and will is not forever. it could whither. It is not as strong as portrayed in fictions. It's not as easy to defend, too, and it's not always crystal clear.

That maybe, if we only rely on our mind, heart, and soul, and achieve all things a person can wish for, it's won't be enough. We won't feel satisfied.

Because when a tool are not used appropriately, it will fail to achieve it's objective and.. well. We never satisfied ourselves. No matter how hard we worked, how successful we become, it's not enough. Never. If we disregard God's will, that is.

Living our live as we want it, and we will star seeing something wrong, something still empty inside. We started to reconsider just what and how we started doing things to come to how we are now.

People will said, it's easy to left all the 'thinking' side to something else (parents, friends, lovers, gods) to decide your lives and only goes along as it is. The responsibility won't be yours, too.

This is a question I will update later when it's answered.

I personally think I nearly grasp what's the answer but ...
Oh yeah.
Being your most is impossible without knowing what you are created to be.
Hmm?
Oh well

Still, whatever the answer is, I am set. To ask God what He created me to be, and follow through with that. I am tired of finding what's my (next) passion is

16 September 2015
Yanni

No comments:

Post a Comment