Thursday 31 July 2014

About God and the unknown

I haven't been able to do anything at all haha. Been busy with my parents' restaurant. Well, what to say, it is really busy and we need the money. I sure hope I will get paid, though. I am sort of money. Now, what did I want to say? Ah, yeah ... Hmm...
What was it again?

Oh yeah! Dream. My dream. I was dreaming about DBSK again. I miss them so much this days. This time, I dream about Yunjae. Yunjae acting sooo adorkable on a television, and me and my friend are watching it and screaming until our throat dry.

You know what, the very next day ... A 'scoop' about YunJae happened! Scary, right? Haha. I am always spot on about them, it bring tears to my eyes.

And then when I opened my smart phone, the Bible application was open, the verse about God will let us know the big and unknown phenomena if we ask Him.. LOL it's such a coincidence. Or not? Haha. What ever, it succeed to bring me closing my distance with God once more. I am starting to neglect my morning reflection and Bible reading. I need to start over again, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment